Tuesday 24 April 2012

The Find

L'Oréal Go 360 Clean

I never thought when I saw the commercial or magazine ads for this product that I would ever actually try it. It seemed so gimmicky, but I saw on a blog that I follow's youtube channel that she really recommended it. Then a few weeks later I was at shoppers with some friends staring at the massive wall of facial cleansers and my friend Ali said that she'd tried it and liked it, so I gave it a try - and I LOVE it!! I've been pretty faithful to St. Ives Apricot Scrub for a few years, but it wasn't working as well as it once had, and I was getting pretty tired of getting the little pieces of the scrub in my eye. So I bought the sensitive skin one (the blue), and was so surprised to actually see the make-up come off on the little scrubber. The scrubber is really soft rubber and is kind of sticky, so the make-up literally sticks to it (I also accidentally bought water-proof mascara and it took it right off, no big deal). The scrubber is honestly amazing, its soft but really exfoliates, and helps the cleanser get all of the make-up off. I highly recommend trying this stuff, its really nice on the skin and is a great make-up remover!! 

-Tori


No comments: