Sunday 25 March 2012

The Find

Hunter Boots



COSTCO HAS HUNTER BOOTS! I'm not sure if the rest of the world will be as excited about this as I was. Yesterday one of my best friends told me that if rumours are true we could be proud owners of Hunter Boots for a mere $89.99 (instead of, say, $130-150, which they often retail for) - so naturally today I forced my mom to take me, and to my delight the rumours were very correct! These boots have been rising in popularity steadily for the past few years, and this is one trend I can fully get behind. Unlike the Ugg trend, Hunter boots are stylish and reasonable (and actually work as boots). The grips are great for rainy and icy conditions, and with all of the accessories that are made specifically for them (like the adorable cable knit inserts complete with logo) they can be made appropriate for every cold weather condition. I suggest that you all RUN to Costco to pick up a pair before everyone else finds out!! When I was there we grabbed 4 pairs; I got mine in green and my mom and two best friends got black. 

-Tori

No comments: