Monday 20 February 2012

The Find

T. Babaton Second Skin Tank



While $35.00 is an outrageous amount to spend on a simple tank top, I find myself having done it 5 times.  These tank tops are essentially perfect.  They have absolutely everything you want in a tank... which lets be honest, is a lot.  As the name suggests they feel as if they are just another layer of skin, which happens to come in the perfect range of colours.  They are seamless which is perfect for layering, and they are actually long enough!  While most microfiber tanks ride up after 3 seconds these stay in place all day (the only exception that I've found to this is when I wear them with my American Apparel leather leggings).  Spring is the perfect time to buy them - it's when they come out with the test colours for next year.  Last year I scored the most amazing nude one; the colour is perfect and of course it's a one-time release.  I suggest that you all go out and grab some, and if you find a colour that you love go out and buy two! 


- Tori 

No comments: